How HOT are you?

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 marina 2 Comments

How HOT are you? See your hotness index!



1. How fashionable are you?
I always get compliments on my personal style
I identify new fashion trends earlier than my friends
I dress comfortably but I don't care much about at the forefront of fashion trends
I try to keep myself up to date with new fashions
2. On a scale of 1 - 4, 4 being the highest, how flirty are you?
2
1
4
3
3. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you dated before?
5-7
8 or more
2-4
1
4. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?
30 mins to 1 hour
more than 1 hour
10 - 30 mins
Less than 10 mins
5. What activities do you like to do in the summer?
Reading
Dancing
Swimming
Working on your tan
6. What do you think is the best part of your body?
Your smile
Your hair
Your butt
Your legs
7. What do you wear to sleep?
Old t-shirt
Lingerie
Old t-shirt
Old t-shirt


: I'm 84% hot..


2 comments: